Thanks! It's the Nintendo Wii! I've been wanting one since last Xmas. That & the new kitchen chairs were my 'anniversary gift'...he let me choose between a new diamond necklace he was looking at or stuff that I really wanted...$$ much better spent I think!! :) :) :)
You asked me what color the wall in my laundry room was...to be honest, I actually had the color matched at Home Depot from a little bin I had. I'm sorry that is not more helpful!
I'm a happy wife of 9 years & a Mom to 3 great little kids. I joke that I'm a "retired" Emergency Room RN as I've stayed home full-time now for the past 3 and 1/2 years...hardest job I've ever had but by far the very most rewarding. :)
4 comments:
So cute! How was their softball game? What game is that...looks pretty neat! Did you all end up going to the fair?
Thanks! It's the Nintendo Wii! I've been wanting one since last Xmas. That & the new kitchen chairs were my 'anniversary gift'...he let me choose between a new diamond necklace he was looking at or stuff that I really wanted...$$ much better spent I think!! :) :) :)
Great pics. I love the close up of Emily :)
You asked me what color the wall in my laundry room was...to be honest, I actually had the color matched at Home Depot from a little bin I had. I'm sorry that is not more helpful!
Post a Comment