Our youngest turned 2 today! And what a FUN day he had! After he woke up this morning he finally opened up all his presents from his party yesterday (he took a long nap yesterday & then had more fun w/nana & grampy post-party). After his big sisters got out of PSR (religious ed.) we all headed over to Chuck E Cheese for an early lunch & playtime. He did not like or go on any rides, BUT, he had a blast nonetheless. He came home to take his nap, have dinner & more cake before playing w/his new train table & train set before bed (thanks to nana, grampy & mom & dad!). I still can't believe our baby is 2...it has literally flown by, very scary. Enjoy the pics! Oh, and thank you for all his presents...he LOVES them all!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy 2nd Birthday to Charlie. Glad he had a lot of fun. Love the train table.
I'm a happy wife of 9 years & a Mom to 3 great little kids. I joke that I'm a "retired" Emergency Room RN as I've stayed home full-time now for the past 3 and 1/2 years...hardest job I've ever had but by far the very most rewarding. :)
1 comment:
Happy 2nd Birthday to Charlie. Glad he had a lot of fun. Love the train table.
Post a Comment