you were so beautiful on your wedding day, sweetie, and Tommi so handsome. No wonder you have such gorgeous children. love and miss you all. love this blog Aunt Sandi
I'm a happy wife of 9 years & a Mom to 3 great little kids. I joke that I'm a "retired" Emergency Room RN as I've stayed home full-time now for the past 3 and 1/2 years...hardest job I've ever had but by far the very most rewarding. :)
4 comments:
That is TALL! Sam is nearly 5 and is about 40? inches tall???
Don't they grow sooo big he is so cute and the girls are beautiful too. We are so lucky to have our beautiful blessings.
Yep, Sara's not even 40" yet...he's going to cacth her soon I bet! And, she's only 33 lbs!
you were so beautiful on your wedding day, sweetie, and Tommi so handsome. No wonder you have such gorgeous children. love and miss you all. love this blog Aunt Sandi
Post a Comment